The Essential 7 Slows Age Related Macular Degeneration?
By Dr. Warren Ringold, M.D.
Age related macular degeneration (AMD) is the leading cause of vision loss for baby boomers and senior adults.
It is a progressive eye disease that leads to significant visual impairment of one's central vision, which can make it difficult to recognize faces, read, or drive.
As many as 15 million Americans are living with AMD and millions are at risk for blindness.
However, there are 7 everyday items that have been discovered to slow the progression of age related macular degeneration and reduce the risk of vision loss.
These are what some AMD sufferers are calling the "Essential 7" and giving credit to for slowing age related macular degeneration in their own lives.
Dr. Warren Ringold, M.D. was diagnosed with early stages of AMD in 2004.
Dr. Warren Ringold, M.D. says...
“I worried that this eye disease might get the best of me. I couldn’t help imagine what life would be like if one day I couldn’t see the faces of my wife, children, or grandchildren.
What if I couldn’t drive a car, practice medicine, or needed assistance to live my life?
I was terrified.
Fortunately, I have had very little progression of this disease since first being diagnosed and I believe part of my good fortune is my discovery of the "Essential 7.”
Prior to discovery of the Essential 7, Dr. Ringold witnessed more of his patients get driver's licenses revoked, require living assistance from relatives, and even have to move to assisted living homes due to debilitating eyesight and age.
"Many of them could have been helped by the power of the Essential 7," says Ringold. "The knowledge simply did not exist at the time."
Free Report & Free Video!
Inside this report you'll discover...
- 4 Worst Eyesight Destroying Mistakes Made by Macular Degeneration Patients When Using Eye Vitamins.
- The 7 "Essential" Nutrients to Slow Age Related Macular Degeneration.
- #1 WORST Food for Eyes and Vision and how this is destroying eyesight.
- The 5 TOP Buying Criteria to Follow When Buying Eye Vitamins.
- The ONE Ingredient Millions of Macular Degeneration Sufferers Still Take DAILY that has been Linked to Cancer.
- Why LUTEIN Does NOT Work: Doctors say to take lutein, but here is what they are NOT saying!
Yes, Rush me the Essential 7 Report today!
Click on the button below.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Thank you for requesting the free report and video. We value your overall health and well being. In addition to daily alternative health based content, we strive to provide our readers with other "relevant" editorial. By submitting your request, DailyHealthAlerts.com will send you free updates from time to time about stories we feel are important to you. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
1. National Eye Institute's AREDS link
2. AREDS 2 by National Eye Institute link
3. Arch Ophthalmol. 2006;124(8):1151-1162. doi:10.1001/archopht.124.8.1151 link
4. Klein RKlein BELinton KL Prevalence of age-related maculopathy: the Beaver Dam Eye Study. Ophthalmology 1992;99933- 943 link
5. Olmedilla, B., Granado, F., Blanco, I., Vaquero, M. and Cajigal, C. (2001), Lutein in patients with cataracts and age-related macular degeneration: a long-term supplementation study. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 904–909. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.905 link
This information may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, cure, treatment or prevention of any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on DailyHealthAlerts.com.